Monday 13 October 2014

Tea time with a view.

Last weekend, I got the chance to catch up with my dear friend at my hometown. At first I thought that we just going to catch up with one another.

My friend pick me up at home around 3pm and we head out to town, find a place where we could sit and drink for our tea time. We decided to stop by at Anjung Selera. Near by is the Ranau's Night Market whilst on the right end is the fish and vegetable market, selling variety of local produces. I will update the pictures sometime later.

As I walk around the restaurant, I noticed that they have a small balcony at the back. As my curiosity kicks in, I went there and I am amazed with the view that I often TAKE FOR GRANTED!

Quickly I get my phone and snap some pictures. But I particularly like this one.


In front is the town's library.  Close by is the kindergarten. On the far left, stood the beautiful mosque. I like this view as you can see the town is surrounded by hills and green forest. Its a bit cloudy that day. Its been raining cats and dogs for a few days.

I look forward to take more pictures of my hometown!

No comments: