Friday 17 October 2014

Hounon Ridge Farmstay & Camping (Site) at Bundu Tuhan

Earlier this year (i forgot when, will update soon), I join my church's praise and worship team for a weekend retreat at Hounon Ridge Farmstay.

I have to say that I am impressed with the place, the facilities offered and most importantly the view! 

It is very relaxing, refreshing and inspiring weekend that I've had. I just came back from Down-Under early March this year and it was a perfect getaway after years of study. I met my old friends and make a new one as well!

I think this place is great for meeting especially for  families, friends, professional group, church conference or anyone who just want to get away from the bustling cities. Not only that, they also offer numbers of outdoor activities just for enjoyment.

The view is fantastic! Especially the majestic Mt. Kinabalu.



Having our meals with a view..


Excited!

Perfect day!

contact the owner Mr John at +6013 8506463 for rsvp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Golombon oh kau. Kuat makan